The Pigpen The Pigpen

Can't Stop Watching It

Amazing piece of animation. Whether there was meant to be a hint of satire revolving around life and human nature I don't know but I felt there definitely was. Also, so refreshing to see someone using flash properly instead of using it to try and make ultra-realistic cinematics.

SKATER V2 Episode: 05 SKATER V2 Episode: 05

Top Notich

Excellent animation. And fuck SimonBirch.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Absurdly Hilarious

No matter how many times I watch this it makes me laugh from start to finish. I'd love to see Egoraptor doing his thing on TV. It'd beat most of the crap animations on the box at the moment.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Good Effort

Don't pay any attention to TetrisClock - I think it's unfair to say that there's nothing original. Sure the furry-pron wasn't particularly funny. But if Tetris-Block could actually churn out a decent flash (I know I've seen his work!) He'd know it takes time and effort. It's clear a lot of time and a lot of effort have gone into these flashes.

I particularly liked the animation with Kirby and Meta-Knight. I thought it was a shining example of Flash Excellence. Keep up the good work guys I personally thought it was entertaining.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

My God!

For the love of god, please do this series justice by ending it well! I've got so into this series. It's nice to see somebody putting effort and passion into their artwork. You were made for this dude. As a humble fan, I implore you not to stop! :D

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Well...

... I don't quite know what to say. Um... keep up the good work?

Bambee Bambee

Funniest Parody Ever

I think what separates this from most other parodies is it is so well drawn. And that opening scene - that's probably the first time I have genuienly uncontrollably laughed at anything in Newgrounds. Excellent work - I love your sense of humor! Keep up the quality.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

That was fantastic

I know a lot of people have commented and this comment will probably be lost in the with all the others, but that was incredible. You've obviously put a hell of a lot of thought, not just into the animation but also the story line behind it. I don't honestly give 10s out just all over the place, but this deserved it. If I wanted to be ludicrously picky, there is only ONE thing I would say, Flecko... improve your logo at the beginning of the animation. That ghecko character and the writing need a serious revamp if it's gonna go along with that kind of high quality animation. Apart from that - Newgrounds NEEDS people like you. Keep up the awesome work!!

Ekkosangen Ekkosangen

This made my day.

I'm not one for just handing out 10s all over the place, but I LOVED this!!!! My only query is with the loop point. It's a bit choppy when it comes back round at the end. But apart from that, I love the song, I love your style... rock on!!!

Carbine Action 2 Carbine Action 2

I loved it

By the way, what was the music you used for the credits? - I love it!

I loved your animation. With a kick ass background it could've been a ten but admittedly I like the basic style.

Keep going man, you've got my 5 ^^